Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Been working n working these few weeks.. kinda bored.. Work is so unstable !! When I m busy, its realli damn busy.. On the contrary, when i have nothing to do.. i can just slack there the whole damn day.. Totally not the kind of job i wanted.. Faintz..

Work is one thing..
Recently, I begin to feel that i get easily agitated.. I get rather petty at times.. My temper seems to get worse.. n I have severe mood swings.. Can anyone tell the reason behind all these?? I began to have second tots about everything i do now.

Went to dbl o last sat with Rh, Cindy, Zz, Dar, Wee, Spencer, Ahgong, Gb and Shiwei.. That day is such a bad day..
My dad was home.. and i wasnt happy at all.. i dont know why.. I just feel so unfair as to why is it always mi to accommodate his timing.. why cant for once they accommodate mine.. I know my mom wans mi to be home just cos my dad would stay longer.. but its always wat they wans.. how about wat i wan? I am so sick and tired of everything that i realli gave them a piece of my mind.. Why are they always so selfish.. I cried immediately after i put down the call..
I know i made Dar worried.. but i just feel like crying.. spoilt my whole night.. and had a mis-understanding with Dar.. to a point i cant be bothered.. cos at tt moment, i realli felt terrible.. Lotsa things over-crowding my mind, my heart.. each screaming for their own attention.. suffocating mi !!!!
I know i made Ronghua worried too.. dont worry.. i m fine.. =)

After all these incidents, I must admit i did have negative tots coming into my mind.. I did tot of terminating all my r/s with everyone that includes my dear, my frens and my family.. and just leave in a world of mine.. childish hur? I know..

n of cos i did not do it la.. cause when i tot of him, my spirits immediately lightened up..no joke ! realli does.. and i dont even dare to have the tot of being without him.. u know everyone do have some silly and childish tots within them at times.. it all depends on how we handle those tots tts all i guess..its all in the matter of the diff reaction of diff ppl..

No comments: